Tuesday 9 June 2009

Tuesday 2 June 2009 - Dicks Dome Shelter

Stayed in the town of Front Royal last night as it was David's 30th birthday, so myself, Rolling Stone, Robert (the middle Smith brother), O.G., Scout and Braid went out for a meal and some drinks. Although I had fun, my mind was pre-occupied with the news from Lisa that her and Regan had been in a car accident in Nashville on Sunday and had written off Regan's camper van. Although they were both okay except for cuts and bruises, it was obviously an upsetting experience and one that made it hard for me to be apart from Lisa. The upshot is that Lisa and Regan are recovering and sorting out the relevant paperwork in a hotel in Nashville and are planning to fly out on Friday - Lisa to Washington D.C. where I plan to meet her at the airport. It's a turbulent start to her trip and definitely not what we'd have hoped for, but hopefully we can take some time to relax and recover in D.C.

No comments:

Post a Comment